Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Drive

Here are some pics from the drive I took today. I started out wanting to hike up a little mountain just about a mile South of here. When I got over to where I wanted to park it was all blocked off and had signs stating that no one was allowed past that point. They are doing road construction nearby and a lot of the machinery and equipment was being stored there. Pioneer Village was really close by so I went over there and looked around some.

From there I decided to drive out to Carefree. It's not very far, probably about 10 miles. It's a fun little town. There are lots of restaurants and shops that sell Southwestern style items. This weekend they were having an Arts and Crafts Festival. I stopped and looked around, there was some pretty nice stuff. I sat down outside for a long time and just watched all the people, cars, and motorcycles cruise by. The sun was out and it felt good to just relax and enjoy the day.



Here are some more photos I took while I was out and about today.

1 comment:

emily and Nate said...

that looks nice, relaxing. Sunday I was driving and about slid of the road due to all the slush and ice.
Your a really good photographer I really enjoy looking at your photos