Saturday, January 3, 2009

Where do I begin ?

It's 2009 and I decided to join the blogging world. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out or if it will even keep my interest for more than a few weeks. We'll see. I haven't decided what sort of things I'll write about. What I have decided is that I'm going to approach my blog as my blog. I'm doing this for me. It seems like it would be a fun and easy way to do a journal. I haven't kept a journal in years, but I kind of wish I would have. So anyway, keep that in mind as you browse through it, hopefully I don't offend or embarrass anyone. You all are welcome to read my posting and look at the photos and maybe get a glimpse into things for me here in AZ.

So starting off with today......well this morning I went to the Fiesta Bowl Parade in Phoenix. I went with Ryan, Sochilt, Bella, and Christina. I'm so glad those guys have moved back here by the way. The parade was ok, we found a place to park and walked down a couple blocks to Camelback and 7th St. It was a pretty good spot to see everything. This was the first year I've gone to this parade. It was ok but I think I was expecting it to be more like the Rose Bowl Parade in LA with lots of floats made of flowers. Sheriff Joe was there. He rode by on a military tank looking thing and had his security people dressed in suits walking all around him. That guy thinks he's such a big deal. I should've boo'd him. Bella had a really good view when I was holding her and when she was sitting up on Ryan's shoulders. She took lots of pictures with my camera for me and I took some too but I don't think I'll put any on here. I think my favorite part was either the Budweiser Clydesdales or the picnic lunch we had. Later in the afternoon I watched the Cardinals beat the Atlanta Falcons in the first game of the playoffs. They played at home and I really wish I would have gotten tickets and gone. But they won so that awesome.

No comments: