Friday, January 9, 2009

Work

Views looking in, sitting, and standing.

Today there was either a rally or protest going on outside. It lasted for over 2 hours. Chanting, cheering, cars honking, somebody on a megaphone. Kind of annoying but I guess it goes with the territory. I was busy and didn't think to take a picture of it until about 5:00. There were a few still out there.

Today everyone was pumped up about the Cardinals. The City Manager sent something out yesterday saying everyone should wear their Arizona Cardinals clothing in to work today to show support for our team making it to the playoffs. I have 2 hats but I didn't have a shirt to wear. I stopped by Dicks Sporting Goods on my way home last night to look for a shirt. They had some stuff but it was kind of expensive. They did have t-shirts for $20 but they looked all faded and like they had been sitting in a warehouse for the past 10 years. A lot of people dressed in their gear. Pretty cool. Our division head came by to tell me something and he had a jersey and a hat on. I wish I would have known we could wear hats, that would have really made my day, to be able to wear my hat into work, man. Well they play tomorrow at 6, hopefully they can do it.

2 comments:

emily and Nate said...

Friday was black and gold day here in Pittsburgh to support the Steelers. They had a huge rally in downtown.

JB said...

The Cardinals did it tonight. Black and gold are up tomorrow, good luck boys.