Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun with the Fam

Yesterday I went to the Ostrich Festival with Em and the boys. Yes, I said ostrich. We had a good time, we didn't see any ostriches but we saw lots of other stuff including a food vendor selling ostrich burgers. Mom and Mike are in town this weekend. They were out looking at houses so they didn't go with us. I went out to dinner with them last night, we went to Gardunos for some mexican food. Nate was all ready to go to the Ostrich Festival too, but before we left he got a call and had to stay and take care of some last minute paperwork stuff for the new house. There were lots of things to see at the festival (I've already said ostrich 5 times, I'm not going to say it again). There were carnival rides, pig races, camel rides, clowns performances, sea lions, pony rides, daredevil performers, a spiderman bouncy thing, a petting zoo. Umm what else, oh yeah there were those big giant flightless birds. We were ready to go before we made it over to see them. I guess they race them and people ride them. I had fun spending time with Em and the boys.

No comments: