Sunday, March 1, 2009

Harleys

There is a girl that I see sometimes in the morning who rides the bus with me. She is really small, well petite, she looks about 25 or maybe younger, she has bright red hair. She brings this luggage thing with wheels with her. You can always hear her coming because the wheels on that thing make a lot of noise on the pavement. I have been next to her in line a few times and we've said good morning or hello to each other but that's it. She seems really bubbly, smiley, and friendly all the time. Last Friday as I was walking through the parking lot going over to wait for the bus, I heard and saw this white Harley. The rider looked tiny on it. The bus pulled up and people in line were getting on. The Harley was going around the lot looking for a space. My curiosity got the best of me and I had to see who the rider was so I didn't get on the bus. I started a new line for the next bus. The motorcycle finally decided just to park in the bicycle and motorcycle area. The girl got off the bike and took off her helmet and it was that little redhead girl. Wow, I wouldn't have guessed her in a million years. By the time she got over to the line she was like 10 people behind me. After work I saw the bike was still parked there. I sat on a bench and waited for the next bus to come by and drop people off. I wanted to talk to her and tell her that I just got my license and was shopping for a bike myself and whatever. She wasn't on that next bus so I left. I still want to talk to her, the reason I waited around Friday is because this week is my flex week and I take a much earlier bus then this girl takes, I won't see her. I want to find out how long she's been riding and if she learned on a smaller bike or if she started off on the Harley. Before I left I took a picture of her bike.


Saturday I went to a couple bikes shops to look around. This blacked out Harley was parked at one of the places I went. Man, how sweet is that? I didn't notice at the time but this guy, or girl, must be a bad-ass. Look how the pickup is parked in a handicap spot. The bike is parked in the painted space that is there to be used by anyone who uses the wheelchair ramp.

.

No comments: