Friday, February 13, 2009

NBA All-Star Weekend

The NBA All-Stars are in town. Today after work I went and checked out the block party. I didn't stay too long, I had to get back and catch the bus.


I got this shot from the cafeteria on the 10th floor. You can see some of the All-Star festivities going on around US Airways Center. And you can't miss Chase Field where the Dbacks will be gettin it on in a couple of months.

This is the Orpheum Theatre. It originally opened in 1929. My building and the Orpheum are attached, they share a wall. I took the pic at the bottom because I think the atrium is really cool. But in the photo you can kind of see the brick wall on the left. There's a glass staircase that leads to a door in the brick wall that goes to the theatre. I should take some more pictures of the atrium and the ground floor, it's pretty neat looking.

No comments: