Thursday, February 5, 2009

Is it the weekend yet?

I'm going to the ballpark on Saturday because the D-backs are having Fan Fest. There are going to be lots of players there for autographs and photos, plus I want to walk around the field and see the stadium from that perspective. The season will be starting in 2 months, April 6th is the home opener taking on the Rockies. I'm thinking about getting a season ticket package this year. I don't know how much money I spent going to all those games last season, but I know it adds up. They have half, and partial season ticket packages. The half package 42 games, and the partial one is 28 games. I heard that on Saturday you can get a map or something with all the available seats so you can check them out and pick the ones you want. There might even be deals or specials going on.

I've been wanting to ride the new light rail and Saturday might be a good time to do it. I could park somewhere and ride it downtown to the ballpark. All of this was on my mind today, so tonight I went around the corner from where I catch the bus and got a few pics of the light rail coming down 1st Ave.

No comments: