Saturday, February 14, 2009

Book Sale

Every year there is a huge book sale at the State Fairgrounds. The advertisements said there were 600,000 books for sale between the $1 - $5. I went last year and got some pretty good books so I wanted to go again this year. There was a pretty big line but I made it inside in about 30 minutes. As soon as I walked in I saw Darin. We both found books we wanted. There were tons of people. Some were filling shopping carts, they probably have plans to re-sale them. I saw a truck in the parking lot that had a bookstore logo on it from Tubac Arizona, which is way down South of Tucson. I was thinking about meeting up with a couple of guys at the All-Star block party downtown, but I decided to pass. I kind of wore myself out shopping for books for 2 hours. How nerdy am I?

1 comment:

emily and Nate said...

I am so jealous, I totally want to go with you next year.