Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another weekend over too soon

I just got home from Ryan's house. I went over and had pizza with him and Bella. The girls had already eaten and were busy watching the Oscars on tv. After we ate we went out in the backyard and played around for a little while. Bella had us sing to her garden. She sang too, it was funny. She introduced us to an audience or to the garden, and said we would be singing a song. She wasn't impressed with the first 2 songs I did, Paul Revere, and California Girls, but she seemed ok with Friends in low places. She always makes me smile and brightens up my day.

Earlier today I went out to Lake Pleasant with my canoe. The weather was great, so there were tons of people out using the lake too. I'm really anxious to start hitting the lakes to the North, up around Flagstaff. I want to fish for trout in a mountain lake from the canoe.

This is what I look at when I go up and down the stairs at home.


Yesterday when I was coming home I saw one of those hot air balloons that I see all of the time up here. It was really low so I drove over to where I could get a better look. I found the spot where it launched off from. I was surprised that it was right there so close to the freeway. That's the Norterra shopping center in the background. I'm going to check into taking a ride. It looks like fun.

.

No comments: