Tuesday, June 30, 2009

1st mile down

I did the first mile on the new treadmill tonight. It wasn't too bad, although I wasn't going very fast. I wanna put some time in on it everyday. I had a pretty difficult time getting it in the house and upstairs, but the assembly wasn't nearly the pain that I was expecting it to be. I moved the tv from my office into that room, the exercise room, as it's now called. I think this weekend I'll go pick up a flat screen for the office. Sometimes I like to have the tv on when I'm in here on the computer or doing whatever. I've noticed that I spend more time upstairs when it's hot. Downstairs has all that open space and the really high ceilings. The AC really has to work to keep it cool down there. Up here it gets cool fast. plus the ceiling fans keep the cool air blowing.


I love having an SUV, I can use it for all sorts of things.

1 comment:

emily and Nate said...

I'm jealous! I want a treadmill bad, saving up for one