Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dbacks Action

The background on my computer at work is a picture I took in Durango last weekend. That's the view from Honeyville looking out towards the river. I had a good week and it went by pretty fast. Monday was my flex day, and I went to the Dbacks baseball game Thursday and Friday nights. On Thursday I met Nathan, Kye and Brody at the game. I had a really good time. There was lots of action in the game and we did a lot of cheering and cottoncandy-sticky-handed high-fives. I had a blast. I went to the game again last night. Todd and I took the light rail and got some dinner at Honey Bears, then rode it back down to the ballpark.



I took this picture of Todd with my phone and emailed it to Michael. Poor Michael had to have back surgery and is going to out of commission for a few weeks. He normally goes to the games with us.

This is my office building. When I go to the ballgames after work I drive in and park in the garage across the street. It makes for a long day and it's fun, but I probably wouldn't want to do it every night.

3 comments:

emily and Nate said...

Thanks for being such a great guy! The boys love the bat and ball and are still talking about the game

JB said...

I had a great time too. We'll have to go again soon.

Melissa said...

Hey Jared! How is life in the desert? Love your pictures. I am glad you enjoy your nieces and nephews.
I think we are finally settingly in. I know it has been two months but with unpacking and getting kids in school and vacations and family reunions, it seems that we didn't have much time to "settle down" and get into life here in Farmington. Brennen is at Hermosa and doing great. He is playing guitar in their jazz band. He plays percussion in the regular band. Dustin is in the marching band playing percussion at Farmington High. My two grade schoolers are going to McKinley. We live right across the street from Jaycee Park on Zuni and Mesa Verde, if you know where that is. Not too far from where you grew up! We are enjoying Farmington so far. Enjoying being by Mom and Dad and Holly and Chad. Until recently your mom was my kids' music leader in Primary and that was fun to see her every week. We are now in a new ward though, since boundary changes.