Sunday, May 10, 2009

Birthday Weekend

Em drove 70 miles one way to bring me cupcakes. How sweet is she?

San Diego

The resort we are staying at is called The Bahia Resort, it's on Mission Bay and only a 5 minute walk to Mission Beach. The high temps for yesterday and today were 65*. Last night we went for a night cruise on an old timey river boat, it was so cold. Neither of us are ready to go back to the Phoenix heat though.

La Jolla is so beautiful.


Coronado Island and Mount Soledad. I don't think I have ever gone over to Coronado. I really liked it, we spent a long time walking the streets near the Hotel Del Coronado.

2 comments:

emily and Nate said...

Wow, gorgeous! Looks like the makings of a great weekend...lucky.

Melissa said...

I've been to some of those places! Saw the seals and everything. I loved La Jolla.
Happy Belated Birthday!