Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rainy Saturday

The plan for today was to get Ryan and Bella and go meet up with Em and them at a park in Tempe to play and hide Easter eggs. The rain messed up that plan for us. We still wanted to get together and do something so I met them for lunch at the Mongolian BBQ place in Tempe. Em took me there for the first time like 7 or 8 years ago and I have loved it ever since. It's so fun to load up the bowl with all the meat, veggies, and noodles you want. There's also all kinds of ingredients to mix up a sauce to go in the bowl with the food. When you've got it the way you want it they cook it up for you.


Bella looks ready for Easter.

1 comment:

emily and Nate said...

Happy Easter! Thanks again J.B, I had a great time. How funny is Bella, that girl cracks me up.